A revolutionary change for your breakfast options. When you first look at it, this recipe looks a lot like a heap of scrambled eggs, but in actual fact, it’s tofu. I urge you to try out this recipe for a breakfast indulgence that is also healthy.
100g firm Tofu, crumbled
1 clove Garlic, minced
30g Red Bell Pepper, diced
15g Shallots, thinly sliced
1 Tbsp chopped Spring Onions
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
2 tsp Curry Powder
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add garlic, bell peppers, and shallots. Sautee until aromatic.
- Add crumbled tofu and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in curry powder and nutritional yeast.
- Season as needed with salt and pepper.
- Top with spring onions and serve.