Needing rice in your life? Cauliflower is the foundation of this recipe is and it looks a lot like real rice but has a better taste and is healthier. The cauliflower acquires the flavors of the recipe you are making, that’s the reason that it goes well with any ingredient.
50g Bacon, chopped
1 Egg, beaten
1 Tbsp chopped Spring Onions
- Rice cauliflower in a food processor.
- Heat a non-stick pan. Add bacon and stir until fat is rendered.
- Add egg and stir until fully cooked.
- Toss in riced cauliflower and spring onions for 1-2 minutes.
- Season as needed with salt and pepper.